FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Iphone 4 Facebook App Is Slow

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Autres -> Dessin Arts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
madynef
Poporing
Poporing

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Iphone 4 Facebook App Is Slow Répondre en citant

Iphone 4 Facebook App Is Slow
> DOWNLOAD

Mar 28, 2012 #5 zig9449 New Member Joined: Aug 20, 2011 Messages: 3,207 Likes Received: 108 Trophy Points: 0 Location: PA edup2004 said: Hi I have the same problem but not all the time and I closed every app when I'm not using it. Apple Watch. While Facebook has an area on everyones profile for pictures, videos are nowhere to be found. Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion. Maura posted Jan 9, 2018 at 1:21 PM LG Rumoured to be Supplying. Archive. 3,000,000 Post Contest. Apple, Inc and Tech Industry. macOS. The ability (finally) to be able to see and write on event walls is definitely nice. iPad. If that not working.Are you jailbroken? Last edited: Mar 28, 2012 Mar 28, 2012 #3 edup2004 New Member Joined: Mar 27, 2012 Messages: 3 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 0 Hi, I have Mar 28, 2012 #4 edup2004 New Member Joined: Mar 27, 2012 Messages: 3 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 0 Hi I have the same problem but not all the time and I closed every app when I'm not using it. Design and Graphics. Mac mini. MacRumors.com News Discussion. Have you tried Holding the home and power/sleep button simultaneously til the Apple logo shows? OR Have you tried to free memory by quitting apps, instead of keeping a bunch of apps paused in memory? You do this buy double tapping the home button, and tap&hold on an icob til it starts to wiggle.The tap the minus sign. App Store Business, Legal and Marketing. We are working to restore service. This will free the memory the app is using in it's paused state. Maura posted Jan 8, 2018 at 12:50 PM Loading. iPhone Purchaser Meetups. I've done the freeing up memory by getting rid of paused apps, but how would you close an app with out it going in the paused bit? What is jail breaking? Would it break the warranty? Mar 29, 2012 #7 zig9449 New Member Joined: Aug 20, 2011 Messages: 3,207 Likes Received: 108 Trophy Points: 0 Location: PA mollymoob said: I've done the freeing up memory by getting rid of paused apps, but how would you close an app with out it going in the paused bit? What is jail breaking? Would it break the warranty?Click to expand. Share This Page Tweet Your user name or email address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. This will free the memory the app is using in it's paused state. Switch Stories. Convince Me to Switch NoBite, Jan 9, 2018 at 7:25 PM Replies: 3 Views: 117 J. A. Wasteland. Jailbreaking voids your warranty. Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac. If that not working.Are you jailbroken?Click to expand. MacRumors Old Skool. Facebook For iPhone Updated: No iOS 4 Support, No iPad Support, Broken UI Posted Jun 19, 2010 by MG Siegler (parislemon) 0 SHARES Next Story Facebook Movie Poster Announces 500 Million Facebook Users Before FacebookDoes There was a time when Facebook was at the forefront of mobile app development. Apple Collectors. Marketplace Archive 2. Picture Gallery. Buying Tips and Advice 5a02188284
download app facebook para pchow do you find someones videos on facebook apphacker un compte facebook en ligne sans payerdownload facebook chat for cell phonehow to create facebook like popupfacebook bottega del vinotelecharger pro facebook hack v1 0 gratuitfacebook hacker pro free download without surveyfacebook hacker goldbridge developersfacebook ultimate catchers.com

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Autres -> Dessin Arts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation